- Pay by Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) from your bank account - You need to fill up a PAD form and send back to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your invoice payment will automatically be withdrawn from your bank account on the 10th of every month, if the 10th falls on a weekend or public holiday, the withdrawal will occur on the next business day. Please make sure you have sufficient funds in your bank account to avoid non-sufficient funds (NSF) charge from your bank on both you and us. (Note: effective December 1st, 2015, Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) payment processing time will be changed to 2nd of every month. If the 2nd falls on a weekend or public holiday, the withdrawal will occur on the next business day.)
- Provide credit card and authorize us to charge automatic
- Make payment online by credit card from my CIK account
- Make payment by credit card over the phone by calling our customer service and selecting billing and payment.
- Make payment from your online banking and select payee as CIK telecom from all of major Canadian banks including (TD, National bank, Scotia bank, Royal bank, CIBC and HSBC) and put your order ID as account, please allow 24 hours for us to receive payment from the bank.
- Pay by Cheque – please send out the cheque as early as possible.
- Pay by Cash or Debit – it is accepted in each CIK customer support centre, corporate sores or authorized dealer stores. To check available location in your area, please click here
Due to all of our service profit very low, we appreciate you making payment on-time to avoid service interruption. For Cable internet service once service disconnected, restoring service would need to pay reactivation fee 65$ with 7 business days. You might keep 1 month service deposit with us in order to avoid service interruption due to non-payment.