If you are moving and no longer need the service and your friend is moving into your residence, you can transfer your account to your friend instead of disconnecting your service and asking your friend to install a new service.
The benefits include:
- You would not need thirty (30) days in advance for cancellation.
- Your friend would not need to wait to activate the service, the internet is already connected.
- Your friend would not need to pay activation and equipment
- What you need to do:
- Contact us to request cancellation ticket and notice your friend will use the service and provide your friend’s contact cell phone number
- Ask your friend to contact CIK to place new order and provide the cancellation ticket number
- What we would do:
- Based on the agreed date you and your friend decide, CIK will create new account for your friend and deactivate your account