- Try to connect computer directly to modem to see if working or not (you need to reboot the modem when doing this). If yes, it must be your router issue.
- Try to reboot your computer and router to see if working or not;
- Try other computers or cellphone wifi to see if works or not;
- Some of web sites have restriction for IP access, if you believe Canada IPs should be allowed, you can open www.whatismyip.com and send your IP address to the web site administrator to allow. All of CIK IPs are allocated by ARIN to be legally used in Canada.
- If Modem connected to Computer is working fine, but when connected to CIK wireless phone box SVG6000 or HG-A800 Modem has this issue, please contact technical support.
Modified on: Sat, 11 Mar, 2017 at 8:52 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.