1. If you moved the modem, please connect the modem back.
2. Reconnect the coaxial cable and power-cycle the modem, if the coaxial is rusty please clear it.
3. If you have Cable TV service and it’s working fine, please check the if there is splitter in your house, especially in the basement, if there is, remove it and try.
4. Any Rogers tech showed around or any construction outside?
5. Try connecting your modem in different cable outlet with no splitter, check the modem lights.
6. Check the power adaptor, make sure not mix with other devices.