- Pay by Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) from your bank account - You need to fill up a PAD form and send back to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your invoice payment will automatically be withdrawn from your bank account on the 10th of every month, if the 10th falls on a weekend or public holiday, the withdrawal will occur on the next business day. Please make sure you have sufficient funds in your bank account to avoid non-sufficient funds (NSF) charge from your bank on both you and us. (Note: effective December 1st, 2015, Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) payment processing time will be changed to 2nd of every month. If the 2nd falls on a weekend or public holiday, the withdrawal will occur on the next business day.)
- Provide a credit card and authorize CIK to charge your card automatically
- Make payment online by credit card from your My CIK account
- Make payment by credit card over the phone by contacting our Customer Service Department (select the Billing and Payment prompt)
- Make a payment from your online banking and select payee as CIK Telecom Inc. For payment processing, the following banks are available; TD Bank, National Bank, Scotia Bank, Royal Bank, CIBC and HSBC. Please allow our Accounting Department a minimum of twenty four (24) hours to receive the proof of payment from the bank
- Pay by cheque – please mail a cheque at least ten (10) days prior to the invoice due date
- Pay by cash or debit – accepted at each CIK customer support centre, corporate stores or authorized dealer stores. To check available locations in your area, please click here.
We appreciate timely payments to avoid service interruption