Yes. There are two types of Buzz code systems in Canada. If your Apartment supports opening door using a cell phone, then you can provide your CIK phone number to your apartment supervisor to link it with Buzz code. If your apartment does not require you to provide a phone number for the buzz code, then the buzz code system is nothing to do with CIK home phone.